This is where they recommend to a company or institution to bring in an artist to assist with bridging any gaps the company might have. It also serves to solve internal issues in a constructive manner that would enable better communication. So Fun, I love this idea!!!!
For more info, please check out http://kulturkonsepte.at
We later rode as a group to the Belvedere exhibition, where a show focused on Margaret Thatcher was taking place. They have a great private collection and the theater looked promising. The art stood on its own merits and really added an edge to an already solid art community. It was a bit far out of the way, but the train ride was made smooth by my Curatorial mates, whom I was just getting to know.
For more information, please check out http://www.21erhaus.at
Instead of riding with everyone to an artist studio visit, I had to high tail it over to my hostel area in order to find my new accommodations for the foreseeable future. I had to head to Margaretenstrasse where I was looking for an address that didn't exist. After failing miserably, I made my way to my first option that I made in NJ called POPINN111, and WHOW! i think John Fathom would love loved this place.
Truly, upon first review I was nervous about the whole thing. All the first floor walls were covered in graffitti..... Albiet Nice Graffitti. I stayed in a chilled out living kinda area waiting for my room to be prepared. Once I saw the room I was staying in, WHOW!!!!! I was sold.
I had a solo room designed by artists, A great atmosphere and I was asked to play that night at the downstairs bar/restaurant. To see more about PopInn111 Click on the link.
3.5 hours later, I learned that Vienna is full of surprises....and I was asked to play again the following night. WOO-HOO!!!!
If you would like to support my endeavors and get a full explanation of what I am working towards, please check out this link. www.about.me/rolandramos
Love and Light.

GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!! I will live vicariously through you :)
ReplyDelete