Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Jet Lag: When your Body and Mind are not in sync regarding the correct time.

I never slept so much on planes and in waiting areas for planes, and in buses. It gpt so bad, then I slept by the terminal waiting for my plan from Brussels to |Vienna, and I woke up just as the passengers were finalizing their entry. I stood up, and fell right down. I tried a second time, and fell right down. I had not noticed that my left foot had completely fallen asleep. |totally bent my ankle in weird ways, and now I feel the pain.

Vienna is Beautiful. WATCH OUT, or you will get run over by a bike, or a tram. They are no joke, but what friendly people!

I heard my group met with local curators and underground curators already, and I hope to make some acquaintances soon before I leave, maybe we can host an underground show???

Oh What fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment